Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary girl who wishes for the world. Who loves champagne and the finer things in life. Who often dreams of romantic strolls in Paris, and falling in love with life.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 12, 2014

bride to be

A year later, and I'm back :) 

I apologize for seriously abandoning the blog, life just got in the way a little bit, but I wanted to come back and re-introduce sweet daydreams with one of my biggest day dreams....I'm engaged :)

I am so blessed to have an amazing man in my life. I've always dreamed and prayed about a man like him, and god answered my prayers. I am so thrilled to start this new journey in life, bittersweet to not have my mother here, but I know she is so proud and excited for us

Stay tuned for wedding plans & more to come!! 

Love, 

Kira Noelle

 
"I've known it from the moment that we met, no doubt in my mind where you belong"









No comments:

Post a Comment